Mustafa Nakawa, M.D.
“I strive to care for the whole family and to create long-term, multigenerational relationships with my patients. To accomplish that, I forge partnerships with my patients to keep them as healthy as possible using advanced evidence-based medicine.”
Areas of Expertise
All Phases of Family Medicine for All Ages, including:
- Obesity Medicine
- Weight Management
- Preventative and Wellness Care
- Mental Wellbeing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Office-based Procedures
Weight Loss Program
A one of a kind weight loss program in NWI Structured to manage the complexity of obesity by identifying and treating it’s causes includes any hormonal and metabolic imbalance, psychological and environmental factors.
• ACCESS — Flexible and convenient appointments to ensure sustainable care.
• CUSTOMIZED QUALITY CARE — To meet your individual needs by utilizing weight loss medications, diet and exercise plan.
• TRANSFORMATIONS — Transform your relationship with food and help empower you to stand for healthier lifestyle choices.
Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
Board Certified, American Board of Obesity Medicine
Methodist Physician Group