Methodist Hospitals’ Foot and Ankle Deformity Clinic brings surgical expertise in the correction of complex foot and ankle trauma and congenital conditions to Northwest Indiana.
Housed within the Northwest Indiana Orthopedic-Spine Center at Methodist Hospitals, the clinic is dedicated to the effective treatment of many of the most painful and debilitating foot and ankle conditions. Patients benefit from clinical expertise in:
- Correction of post-trauma deformities, such as crushing injuries
- Treatment of clubfoot and equinus
- Correction of cerebral palsy-related foot conditions
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Cartilage repair using stem cells
- Advanced nerve damage surgery
The Foot and Ankle Deformity Clinic is led by Mark Jones, DPM, a Methodist Physician Group, board certified foot and ankle surgeon, who specializes in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, as well as nerve surgery and treatment.
To learn about the Methodist Hospitals’ Foot and Ankle Deformity Clinic, or to arrange an appointment, call 219-738-6670.