Surgeries and other medical procedures, even simple ones, can be the source of anxiety and concern to patients facing them.
At the Methodist Outpatient Surgery Center, we want to make your experience as stress-free and relaxed as possible. Our mission is to provide an experience that not only meets, but also exceeds the expectations of our patients and their family members. We achieve this through our caring, friendly and highly skilled surgeons, anesthesiologists and staff. At Methodist, you will find the latest advances in ambulatory surgery, pain management and anesthesia care, all within a comfortable and compassionate setting.
At the Methodist Outpatient Surgery Center, we provide:
- A modern yet comfortable environment, where you are treated with respect.
- The highest quality of care to get you back to your life as quickly as possible.
- A convenient location adjacent to the main Southlake Campus with easy patient access.
- Experienced, highly qualified and compassionate registered nursing staff who are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certified.
- On-site lab, x-ray and imaging services to further streamline your care.
At Methodist Hospitals, everything we do is designed to give you the best care and best experience possible
Methodist Outpatient Surgical Services include…
- Cataract Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Pain Management
- Podiatry procedures such as bunionectomy
- Plastic surgery procedures
- Endoscopy procedures such as colonoscopy and gastroscopy with the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Orthopedic procedures, such as carpal tunnel and arthroscopy fractures
*Surgical procedures must be scheduled by your physician.