We Are Here for You
The Methodist Hospitals Inc. has certified licensed Navigators that can help you complete all three steps of the enrollment process:
- Apply for insurance coverage by filling out the Marketplace application
- Compare your coverage options
- Enroll in a plan or program
Three Ways to Apply
At one of your local Methodist Hospitals:
Northlake Campus, 600 Grant St., Gary – (219) 886-4584
Southlake Campus, 8701 Broadway, Merrillville – (219) 738-5508
Call government representative at 1-800-318-2596:
Representatives are available 24 hours a day to speak in English and Spanish and 150 additional languages.
Our certified Indiana Navigators will help you obtain insurance through the Marketplace program. We will also explore options available through programs such as Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program, or Indiana’s HIP program.
Many people using the Marketplace will qualify for free or low cost coverage depending on income and family size. To find out how much assistance you are eligible at the time you apply, you will need to provide:
- Social security number (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Birth certificates
- Pay stubs, W-2 forms, or “wage and tax statements”
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any health insurance you or your family could get from your jobs.