Keeping You Safe During Labor & Delivery at Methodist Hospitals
In order to limit your exposure to others in keeping with social distancing guidelines,
please follow the procedure below:
- When labor starts and you are coming to the hospital please call the Southlake Campus or Northlake Campus. Phone numbers below.
- Let us know your name and the name of your doctor (if you have one).
- Let us know the approximate time of arrival at the hospital.
- Pull up to the ED entrance and stay in your car.
- Please call again once you arrive.
- Someone from Labor and Delivery will meet you at the door and bring you directly to the unit. We will complete registration on the unit.
Methodist Hospitals staff are up to date on COVID-19 guidelines for pregnant patients and infants. Staff wear masks at all times when on the unit and while performing patient care. We require you and your support person to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.